Newspaper, Paper plate (6 inch), Blue poster paint, Paintbrush, Glue, Scissors, Knit glove, Birdseed, 2 blue feathers, Toilet paper tube, Paper bowl (6 inch), Blue felt scraps, Orange felt scrapsInstructions:
- Paint the top of the paper plate blue. Paint the outside of the toilet paper tube blue. Let this dry!
- Glue the tube upright in the center of the plate. Glue the bottom of the bowl to the top of the tube to make a bird feeder.
- Cut the two fingers next to the thumb out of the gloves, leaving them attached at the base of each finger.
- Cut two finger-sized holes in the side of the bowl of the feeder. Put the glove fingers on your fingers and push them through the holes in the bowl. These will be the birds!
- Cut a beak for each bird from orange felt. Glue the beaks on each bird, making sure the beak is facing the feeder.
- Cut eyes and wings from the blue felt for each bird and glue in place.
- Glue the blue feathers to the back of the birds, forming their tails.
- Rub the bottom of the bowl with some glue and sprinkle birdseed to let dry.
You might also be interested in: