10 ounces of chocolate (chopped chunks or chips), 1/3 cup light corn syrup, Note: the chocolate can be substituted with almond bark, or colored candy disks to create different, colored flowersInstructions:
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave for 1 minute. Stir. If chocolate is not completely melted, return to the microwave for 30 seconds at a time and stir until smooth. If you don't have a microwave, place the chocolate in the top of a double broiler over hot water and stir until melted.
- When the chocolate is melted, add the corn syrup and blend.
- Pour the mixture onto a waxed paper sheet.
- Spread the chocolate with your fingers until it's about 1/2 inch thick.
- Cover loosely with waxed paper and let it stiffen for at least a couple hours or overnight. The chocolate will become very pliable.
Credits: Content Copyright © Preschool Sunday School Central
You might also be interested in: