1 cotton garden glove, 2 12" chenille stems any color, 4 pony beads any color, one 1/2' light pink pom pom, two 1/4'"and one 1/2" lavender pom pom, two 3mm black pom poms, 12" of 3/8" wide lavender satin ribbon, wire cutters, needle, thread to match the gloveInstructions:
- Trim 2' from chenille stem slide a bead on to the end and twist to secure. Repeat the other end.
- Do this on two chenlle stems Hold them together and twist a 2" piece around the center of the two pieces this will be the neck.
- Cut across the glove just unger the thumb. Cut the cuff of and discard the thumb section.
- Slide a beaded chinell stem into each of the four glove fingers and gather the cut edge around the neck. Thread the needle and stitch through the gathers.
- Spread the fibers of the pink pom pom and glue it over the neck and gathered edge.
- Glue the black pom pom on for eyes.and the 1/4" lavender pom pom to the glove foe buttons.
- Use the ribbon to make a ribbon around the neck.
- Gather one end of cuff for hat and glue on head put pom pom on top of hat.
You might also be interested in: